All contents of this website are copyright © Lee& Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Acceptance of these Terms. The following terms (this “Agreement”) applies to your use of the Lee& Company website (the “Site”). The materials on the Site are made available by Lee& Company, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries (“Lee& Company”) for informational purposes only, and by downloading any materials from the Site, you agree to these terms. You agree that by visiting the Site or using any of the Lee& Company Services (as defined below) in any manner, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by and a party to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not unconditionally agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you have no right to use the Services.
- Services and Content. The www.waffle.at website and domain name and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services (including without limitation any mobile application services) offered from time to time by Lee& Company in connection therewith are owned and operated by Lee& Company. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Lee& Company may offer to provide certain services, as described more fully on the Site, and that have been selected by you (together with such website, the “Services”), solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. The term “Services” includes, without limitation, use of the Lee& Company website(s), any service Lee& Company performs for you and the Content (as defined below) offered by Lee& Company on the Lee& Company website(s). Lee& Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content. Lee& Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Lee& Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Services, or by sending you a notice. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified. The Services and its contents are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use of Services users and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Services (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the “Content,” and which includes User Submissions (as defined below))) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. The Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section 2), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part. You may download or copy the Content (and other items displayed on the Services for download) for personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Lee& Company or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. If you link to the Services, Lee& Company may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Lee& Company’s sole discretion. Lee& Company reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Services. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Lee& Company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that Lee& Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services. Additionally, Lee& Company cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users or merchants may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. Under no circumstances will Lee& Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
- Limited, Single Copy License. The contents of the Site are protected by Korean law and worldwide copyright laws and treaties. The copyright of all material on the Site is held by Lee& Company. Except as stated herein, none of the material on or comprising the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior written consent of Lee& Company. You may copy materials published by Lee& Company on this Site for internal, non-commercial use within your organization, solely for the purpose of supporting Lee& Company products and services. This limited license terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms and conditions. In addition, Lee& Company may terminate this license at any time without notice for any reason. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any materials downloaded, printed or otherwise obtained from the Site. Unauthorized use of any material on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, communications regulations and statutes or other applicable laws, rules or regulations, and may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal penalties.
- General Website Disclaimer. Although Lee& Company has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, Lee& Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information, which may contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. Lee& Company may change any of the information or other materials on the Site at any time without notice. Lee& Company makes no commitment to update the materials or information on the Site. You use the Site at your sole risk. Lee& Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Lee& Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Lee& Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Lee& Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Lee& Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Lee& Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions anywhere on the Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) are provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind from Lee& Company or others unless, with respect to others (only), otherwise made expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product or service. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, WEBSITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Lee& Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or other damages including, without limitation, loss of or damage to data, loss of use of or damage to computers or other systems, lost or damaged programs, costs of replacement goods and lost profits or revenues, arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any Lee& Company product or service, even if Lee& Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold Lee& Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Lee& Company, ITS ADVERTISERS, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, THE Lee& Company NETWORK OR THIRD PARTY NETWORKS, ANY ADVERTISEMENTS OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND Lee& Company’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Acceptable Use. Your access to and use of the Site and/or any Lee& Company products or services are subject to the Lee& Company Acceptable Use Policy, which is available on the Site.
- Links to Other Sites/Endorsements of Other Products. Lee& Company makes no representations about any other site that you may access through the Lee& Company Site, or any products mentioned on the Lee& Company Site that are not products of Lee& Company. When you access a non-Lee& Company site, you are accessing an independent site over which Lee& Company has no control or responsibility, and you do so at your own risk. The presence on the Site of links to non-Lee& Company sites does not mean that Lee& Company endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such sites. Products mentioned on the Site that are not directly manufactured or sold by Lee& Company are mentioned for informational purposes only, and such references do not imply an endorsement of the product or service by Lee& Company.
- Access to Password-Protected or Secure Areas. Certain areas of the Site may be available only with a password. Access to and use of areas of the Site that are password-protected and/or secure is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
- Product and Performance Information. Product and service performance is measured using specific computer and communication systems and components and reflects approximate performance of the tested products and services. Any difference in hardware or software may affect actual performance, and customers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of Lee& Company products and services.
- Trademarks and Patents. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks of Lee& Company and its suppliers and customers. You are not granted, expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo used or displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of Lee& Company. Lee& Company’s technology and products, including products that may from time to time be available on the Site, are protected by one or more Korean patents. International patents and patents pending may also be applicable in their respective countries.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will either be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to render it enforceable, or else disregarded. In either case, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Copyright Infringement. Lee& Company is committed to complying with Republic of Korea copyright law and requires that you do the same. If you believe that any material contained on the Lee& Company Site infringes your copyright, you should notify Lee& Company of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Lee& Company will process all notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action as required by the Korean Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. The Korean Copyright Act requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Lee& Company’s designated agent:
Lee& Company, Inc.
411, Teilhard Hall, Sogang University,
Sinsu Dong, Mapo Gu,
Acceptable Use Policy
All Customers of the Services and users of this Web site and/or the Software agree to and must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This AUP is intended to improve the use of the Internet by preventing unacceptable uses. We do not actively monitor the use of the Services under normal circumstances. Similarly we do not exercise editorial control or review over the content of any Web site, electronic mail transmission, newsgroup or other material created or accessible over or through the Services. However, we may remove, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject Lee& Company to liability or may violate this AUP. Lee& Company may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of either access to the Services and/or Lee& Company account or other actions as detailed below. When a Customer uses the Services, the third-party from whom Lee& Company has obtained the right to access the applicable Hot Spot at which the Services are being used is an intended third-party beneficiary of this AUP.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any portion of the Services is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services.
You understand and agree that Lee& Company shall have the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in this Section, and shall have sole discretion regarding the course of action to take in connection therewith.
The following constitute examples of violations of this AUP. You agree to not use the Services to:
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Services;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- resell the Services without Lee& Company’s authorization;
- use the Services as a replacement for residential or commercial Internet access or for high volume data transfers, especially sustained high volume data transfers, hosting a web server, IRC server, or any other server.
Lee& Company requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP direct the information to: email@example.com
If available, please provide the following information: (1) the IP address used to commit the alleged violation; (2) the date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone; and (3) evidence of the alleged violation. When reporting an issue regarding unsolicited email please provide a copy of the email messages with full headers which typically provides all of the above data. Other situations will require different methods of providing the necessary information.
Lee& Company may take any one or more of the following actions, or other actions not listed, at Lee& Company’s sole discretion in response to complaints: (1) issue warnings: written or verbal; (2) suspend the Customer’s account; (3) terminate the Customer’s account; (4) bill the Customer or user for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges, with a minimum administrative cost; or (5) bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.